School Council Members and Objectives
Objectives of The School Council 2020 - 2021
- To give pupils the opportunity to be involved in improving school life for everyone.
- For pupils to work as partners with staff, developing a caring school community.
- To provide all pupils with opportunities to develop skills that will be important throughout their lives.
- To involve pupils in solving problems and resolving conflicts.
- To be ambassadors of 'Small Great Things'
- To be part of evaluating what we do really well at, at this school and what we could do to make this school even better
- To reflect upon the 'Lock Down' period of the Summer Term 2020 and decide on what elements worked well and what elements we want to keep within our school lives.