For those children who already have their pen licences, please be advised that the first handwriting pen will be provided by the school for free. When the pen runs out, could you please provide your own handwriting pen.
In school, we have been using the Staedtler Handrwiting pens, with a 0.6mm point in blue ink.
If you need a new handwriting pen, please provide a similar one from home.
Miss Michael & Mrs Chudley
Please could you ensure that your child has a P.E kit in school for Mon pm (outdoor kit) and Thurs pm (indoor kit). Many thanks.
We are delighted to announce this year's Christmas Production for Year 3 & 4 -
'Bethlehem the Musical'
Rehearsals are fully underway. Your child has been provided with their script and song words. We would appreciate it if you could help them to learn these. The year 4 pupils will be taking the main roles and it is a very full cast indeed!
Please note - All year 4 pupils will be required to take part in both the evening performances of Tuesday 5th December and Wednesday 6th December. Please let us know in advance if your child is unable to take part on these evenings so that we can reallocate their part.
Costume information will be provided at a later date.
We look forward to presenting this Christmas Production to you.
Mrs Chudley & Miss Michael
If you would like to make these cookies at home, here is the recipe.
225g (8oz) softened butter
110g (4oz) caster sugar
275g plain flour
100g (4oz) chocolate chips
1tbsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 170 C (325 F) Gas Mark 5. Line baking trays with grease proof paper.
2. Cream the butter and sugar together in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
3. Add the vanilla extract, followed by the flour and mix until it looks like breadcrumbs.
4. Knead until it comes together into a ball.
5. Wrap in cling film and chill for 30mins in the fridge.
6. Roll out and cut into cookie shape of your choice. Place on baking trays.
7. Lightly dust with caster sugar.
8. Bake in the oven for 13-15 mins until golden.
SCHOOL GAMES EVENT: Intrahouse Event