30 hours per week - 52 weeks per year
Work pattern 7am to 9:30am and 3pm to 6.30pm (Monday to Friday)
Band 3: Pt 6 to Pt 17 (£16,037 - £19,820)
We are seeking to recruit a new Site Manager to join our positive, solutions focussed team.
Shenfield St Mary's Church of England Primary School is a part of the Mid Essex Anglican Academy Trust and the building has grown over the past 150 years.
The successful candidate will be flexible in their approach, self-motivated, energetic and keen to work as part of the school community.
General responsibilities will include:
· Providing a safe and secure environment for pupils and staff
· Ensuring that the management and maintenance of the school buildings and environment are effectively undertaken
· Liaising with local residents to ensure the school works in harmony with the local community
· Ensuring full compliance of Health and Safety procedures - good knowledge of these essential
· Undertaking repairs and DIY projects
· Delegation of tasks as appropriate to other site staff or outside contractors, ensuring Health & Safety regulations are strictly adhered to
· Monitoring the performance of the cleaning team in the execution of their duties and managing them in ensuring a clean, tidy and well maintained school environment
· Attendance of out of hours emergency call outs
The position is for 30 hours per week, 52 weeks of the year, some of the holiday time can be taken during term time.
Start date to be confirmed with successful candidate.
Application Close: 28/06/2019 Midnight
Date of Interviews: Week commencing 01/07/19
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic person to join our existing lunchtime team as an MDA.
Key responsibilities for this post include:
· Securing the safety, welfare and good conduct of the pupils during the lunchtime break
· Supervision of pupils in the dining hall, playground areas and school premises
· Maintaining good order and discipline of pupils
Successful candidates will need to:
· be enthusiastic and caring individuals
· be calm, flexible team players who are able to work on their own initiative
· be enthusiastic about the children's individual talents and needs
Band 1. Points 2-3
5 days a week 11.55am to 1.15pm.
Plus 5 minutes per week training.
Working weeks are 38 weeks per year.
Friday 21st June 2019
From 26th June 2019
All appointments are dependent on the return of satisfactory references, enhanced DBS and completion of a successful probationary period.
The Mid Essex Anglican Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Successful candidate for all positions will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and provide suitable references.