RED DEER CLASS CHARTER 2017-2018
1. We must try to always respect everyone in the class, including our teachers and LSAs. We should always put our hand up if we have an idea.
2. When we are completing our work, we should always aim to try our best and be as independent as possible so that we can learn and achieve more.
3. Try to keep the classroom tidy, but more importantly aim to be eco-friendly. This includes: recycling paper, keeping the cloakroom tidy and turning the lights off when we leave the room.
4. Embrace each other’s differences by including people in conversations and games and always remember to treat people how you would want to be treated.
5. Be quiet and sensible both in the classroom and in other areas of the school and try to use good manners.