Learning Support Assistant (based in EYFS)
8:30am to 3:30pm, with 30 minute lunch break
5 days per week, term time only
Please see Essex Schools Jobs website for full details of this job http://www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk/Vacancies/Details.aspx?VacancyId=57227
Learning Support Assistant
8:45am to 3:15pm, with 30 minute lunch break
3 days per week (Wednesday to Friday), term time only
Please see Essex Schools Jobs website for full details of this job http://www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk/Vacancies/Details.aspx?VacancyId=57231
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic person to join our existing lunchtime team as an MDA.
Key responsibilities for this post include:
· Securing the safety, welfare and good conduct of the pupils during the lunchtime break
· Supervision of pupils in the dining hall, playground areas and school premises
· Maintaining good order and discipline of pupils
Successful candidates will need to:
· be enthusiastic and caring individuals
· be calm, flexible team players who are able to work on their own initiative
· be enthusiastic about the children's individual talents and needs
Band 1. Points 2-3
5 days a week 11.55am to 1.15pm.
Plus 5 minutes per week training.
Working weeks are 38 weeks per year.
Monday 27th January 2020
The vacancy can be applied for here http://www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk/Vacancies/Details.aspx?VacancyId=56975
Or you can download the below application form and return to the school office before the closing date.
All appointments are dependent on the return of satisfactory references, enhanced DBS and completion of a successful probationary period.
The Mid Essex Anglican Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Successful candidate for all positions will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and provide suitable references.